Real Estate Investing Information
All the Real Estate News That’s Fit to RE-Print™
* Broad-Based Slowdown for Home Prices
* October 2014 Home Prices Increased 6.1%
* Early Warning Signs of Possible Home Price Bubble
* Mortgage Delinquency Rate Tumbles
By understanding the real estate cycle, you can very intentionally “buy low and sell high.”
And you can grow your equity at what Warren Buffett calls “business rates of return” with minimal risk. Let compounding build your wealth.
Highlights this week include:
* Single-Family Starts Up 4.2%
* Builder Confidence Rises Four Points
* Home Flipping At Lowest Level Since Q2 2009
* Home Prices Rise 5.6%
* Institutional Investor Share and Cash Sales Drop
* Foreclosure Activity Increases 15% In October
Transactional funding can be expensive and difficult to time properly. The alternative to transactional funding is called the “Reverse Assignment.”
It’s all laid out in this video. Hold onto your seat because it will blow your hair back….
The average person today has just a 7-second attention span. The average goldfish has a slightly more impressive 8-second attention span. People prefer quick videos, short blogs, and snappy photos.
In the race towards prosperity, time is of the utmost importance in today’s lightning quick world.
* Home Price Gains Fade Further
* Short Sales + Foreclosures = 13% of All Sales
* Vacant “Zombie” Foreclosures Decrease 23%
* And more…
Yellow letters get opened!
They look like real letters, or invitations, or personal thank-you notes you’d receive from someone you know. They’re hand addressed and use a real postage stamp.
And when you mail them to a targeted list, your response rate can be phenomenal….
* U.S. Foreclosure Activity Edges Up in Third Quarter
* Zombie Foreclosures – Millions of Delinquent Tax Revenue
* Home Builder Confidence Drops 5 Points
* Distressed Sales – Only 11% of Total Home Sales
Want the highest possible response rate on your marketing to motivated sellers? Of course you do.
The biggest problem with most direct mail is: It doesn’t get opened. Our instinct and habit is to throw it in the trash. That’s part of the reason The Yellow Letter works so well…