Webster’s defines “creativity” as “the use of the imagination or original ideas”. And success in real estate today demands some use of creativity to get an advantage over the competition. So how do you make deals using “original ideas”? These can include a fresh approach on an old industry like AirBNB, or using an unusual structure like seller financing, or maybe paying a little extra based on the ability to immediately increase occupancy or rents by transitioning to internet marketing. If you want to get the edge on the competition, then this podcast will broaden your horizons.
How To Articles
- How I Creatively Got Into Real Estate (Twice) July 31, 2020
- The Necessity For Creative Thinking In Real Estate July 31, 2020
- The Power Of Real Estate To Create Wealth July 31, 2020
- Harnessing The Megatrends in American Real Estate – Part 2 April 9, 2020
- Harnessing The Megatrends in American Real Estate – Part 1 April 9, 2020