Webster’s defines “creativity” as “the use of the imagination or original ideas”. And success in real estate today demands some use of creativity to get an advantage over the competition. So how do you make deals using “original ideas”? These can include a fresh approach on an old industry like AirBNB, or using an unusual structure like seller financing, or maybe paying a little extra based on the ability to immediately increase occupancy or rents by transitioning to internet marketing. If you want to get the edge on the competition, then this podcast will broaden your horizons.
How To Articles
- A Good Way To Analyze Real Estate Deals In These Troubled Times December 22, 2020
- How Much Leverage Is Right For You December 18, 2020
- Creative Financing December 3, 2020
- Being Creative In A Crisis November 23, 2020
- Breaking It Up Into Small Action Steps August 28, 2020