Real estate is all about financing and a big part of financing revolves around how much you put down on the deal. So what are the options and what makes them the right fit for you? In this Creative Real Estate Mastery podcast we’re going to review the various financing options from zero down to 100% down and what the strengths and weaknesses are of these levels of down payment. Leverage is a key way to make money with real estates, but it’s also a risk that you need to understand and manage.
How To Articles
- Sustainable Design Initiatives in Commercial Real Estate Construction February 24, 2022
- A Good Way To Analyze Real Estate Deals In These Troubled Times December 22, 2020
- How Much Leverage Is Right For You December 18, 2020
- Creative Financing December 3, 2020
- Being Creative In A Crisis November 23, 2020