How can a recent college graduate get into real estate from his coffee table and build it into a giant business? And then after selling out to a public company start from scratch and do it again? In this episode we’re going to discuss how you can get into real estate with no capital and no experience, and how that’s done every day by average people who only have in common the desire to make money. If you think that “starting from scratch and making it big” is just a fake concept from infomercials, then here are two real stories that may change your mind.
How To Articles
- A Good Way To Analyze Real Estate Deals In These Troubled Times December 22, 2020
- How Much Leverage Is Right For You December 18, 2020
- Creative Financing December 3, 2020
- Being Creative In A Crisis November 23, 2020
- Breaking It Up Into Small Action Steps August 28, 2020